Team Monterey 5: Seeking Leadership Candidates
Team Monterey El Salvador 2010 is accepting applications from individuals interested in a leadership position for the January 2011 Practicum.Â Team Monterey leaders are responsible for program development, fundraising and marketing, communication and outreach, updating and developing website content and social media sites, logistics, recruitment and community engagement, etc.Â The deadline to apply is Friday, April 16th.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Speak, write and read Spanish at a 400 level
- Understand the mission and goals of TM El Salvador and El Salvadoran history and culture
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have experience living and working in rural communities of Latin America (or other developing countries)
- Have a lucid understanding of the unpredictable nature of development work
- Be personable, dynamic, patient, flexible and adaptable to changing program and project demands
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to EquipoMonterey@gmail.com.