NEW Student Rates for Reza Aslan’s 2-Day Training on Social Media, Youth Movements, and Dynamic Marketing! APPLY NOW for Early Bird Specials!
Limited Spots Available! Apply by July 1, 2011 for Early Bird Specials! Apply now!
The Monterey Institute of International Studies’ Executive Education program has added a two-day intensive course in â€œSocial Media, Youth Movements and Dynamic Marketsâ€ led by the renowned author and activist Reza Aslan of Aslan Media to its line-up of courses.
The course will be held at the Monterey Institute on Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16, and content covered will include:
- How to increase public discourse in the United States on news and issues often overlooked by mainstream media.
- How to leverage social media, digital media, and other technology to engage, inform, and educate on what matters to your organization.
- How to increase your organizationâ€™s capacity for action and change.
- Information on the ever-increasingly dynamic Middle East markets, and youth movements, as potential markets for your organization.
- The business and marketing issues that matter the most to entrepreneurs, and what knowledge can ensure sustainable success.
When: Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16, 2011, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (with an hour provided for lunch)
Where: Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, California
Who: This course is geared towards professionals who want to gain a better understanding of the role of social media in youth movements and its political, social and economic implications. Â Participants hail from the private, educational and government sectors with particular focus on social media, international development, governance building, and Middle East fields.
General (applications received after July 1): $2400.00
General Early-Bird (application received by July 1): $2000.00
Non-Profit, Education, and Group Rate (of 2 or more) for $1500.00
Peace and Collaborative Development Member Rate: $900.00
Student Rate: $500.00