Matching Organizational Growth and Talent: Breakthrough Concepts and Tools
A Monterey Institute of International Studies Executive Education Course in partnership with deBaak
June 29- 30, 2012 in Monterey, CA
Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2012
Drawing on his breakthrough research and 30 years of consulting experience, Dr. Peter Robertson takes participants through two days of highly experiential learning.
Workshop highlights include:
- the explanatory power of the S-curve and SEM-Cube in understanding the organizational and human instinctive systems
- effective ways of matching organizational growth and talent
- practical frameworks and insights to culminate a multitude if common senses about strategy, organization, and management team
- action learning intended to relate the personal and team roles to organizational growth phases and short term performance improvement options
Who should attend?
- Management Teams
- Executives in the For-Profit and Non-Profit Sectors
- Management Consultants
Dr. Yuwei Shi is Dean and Professor of Strategic Management at the Graduate School of International Policy and Management, Monterey Institute of International Studies. His research focuses on competitive strategy, high-tech venture and business model development and evaluation.
Dr. Peter Robertson is a founding partner of Human Insight Ltd and is an experienced consultant on leadership and organization growth strategies. He has written widely on the subjects and developed the AEM-Cube, ACT-Cube and RPA set of organizational assessment tools.
The workshop fee is $1450 USD or $950 USD per person if registered as a team of 3 to 7 people.
Class size is limited to 21 participants.
*Workshop fee includes course materials, lunches and refreshments during breaks.
To apply, please visit: http://go.miis.edu/exed.