1. In the ‘Add New Post’ interface, click “Upload/Insert”.
2. The ‘Add Media’ window will pop up. You can upload files from your computer or from a URL.
You can add media files like images or documents here.
3. The easiest way to align the images within the blog post is to make sure you click exactly where you want it amidst the text and then click “Upload/Insert”.
Select the image(s) to be uploaded. Once the image has been uploaded successfully, you will see a screen similar to this:
The default ‘Title’ of the image will be the original file name, which can be changed. You may choose to write a caption, which will automatically show up on the blog post.
4. After configuring the settings (i.e. Alignment, Size), click “Insert into Post”.
5. You can also insert the whole gallery of images instead of inserting them one by one. To do this, upload all the images you want in the photo gallery, then click the “Gallery” tab. Change the settings as you wish, then click “Insert Gallery”.