As we look forward to a “soft” launch of the web site (visible only on campus) on September 1, you may be interested in knowing how you can customize and personalize the new site. Here is a post from Middlebury’s web makeover blog that clarifies the options that will be available. (As Middlebury develops these functionalities, they will be applied to the MIIS site as well.)
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Peter Jesse on Congratulations to Eva Gudbergsdottir on her promotion!
- Cris Silva on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning
- Minhua Liu on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal