Come by the Digital Media Commons (upstairs Kade) this Friday afternoon to meet with participants in the Fall 2009 Digital Media for Change class. We will be celebrating our achievements in digital expression as course participants and other special guests share their recent work with short videos, websites, blogs, digital stories, multimedia presentations, maps, and community outreach projects.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning
- Minhua Liu on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Leah Gowron on New Payroll Deduction Option for MIIS Employees