At its January meeting, the MIIS board of trustees approved a Carbon Neutrality proposal that sets a goal of carbon neutrality for the Monterey Institute by 2016. As stated in the proposal, the Institute will “employ a combination of energy efficiency, materials conservation efforts, incentives to limit air travel, and carbon offsets to reach the neutrality goal.” The proposal was developed by Ryan Bigelow, MAIEP, Clayton Snyder, MAIEP and MBA, and Jason Scorse, Associate Professor and Program Chair, MAIEP.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning
- Minhua Liu on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Leah Gowron on New Payroll Deduction Option for MIIS Employees