Over 100 faculty and staff attended President Ramaswamy’s Town Hall meeting on Tuesday to hear an update on the year’s achievements. In case you missed it, the attached slides provide highlights of programmatic milestones, fundraising successes, ongoing financial stability, infrastructure improvements, and the faculty and staff compensation project that will result in alignment of Institute salaries to the market when adjustments, and then merit increases, are implemented on July 1.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning
- Minhua Liu on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Leah Gowron on New Payroll Deduction Option for MIIS Employees