MIIS TESOL-TFL Professor Peter DeCosta has been honored by the American Educational Research Association (AERA). His doctoral dissertation, “The Power of Language Ideologies: Designer Immigrants Learning English in Singapore,” was recently chosen as the dissertation of the year by the Second Language Special Interest Group of AERA. As a result of his selection, Dr. DeCosta will be featured presenter during the Business Meeting at the upcoming AERA meeting in San Francisco in April of 222013.
Tagsbenefits blogging blogs Boren CACS campaign careers communication Conference Digital Learning Commons dmc Drupal elearning Eurasia Friday Sandbox frontpage helpdesk Islamism Jihadists Kade Learning Organization linkedin maintenance moodle newsroom NPTS Open House Organizational Development President professional development social media Staff Advisory Team stories Structure Change Teaching & Learning Collaborative TLC training twitter unbook update updates voices web editing website website redesign
- Esther M. Navarro-Hall on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Lisa Donohoe Luscombe to speak at Asian Conference on Language Learning
- Minhua Liu on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Kathi Bailey on Minhua Liu is the New Co-Editor of Interpreting Journal
- Leah Gowron on New Payroll Deduction Option for MIIS Employees